LittBag - Leopard/Leopard
Our new LittBag LED Lighted Handbag Organizer is versatile, stylish and comes with a unique custom light feature that eliminates the frustration of searching through handbags in the dark. LittBag features 12 compartments to keep the essentials within reach. The insert serves as a lining protector and increases to maximize space and accommodate extra items in larger handbags, totes and backpacks. When it’s time to switch your handbag, simply lift the lightweight organizer out with the built-in handles and place in a new handbag.
U.S. Patent No. 8,255,829 & 8,622,103
- Top handle zippered closure with magnetic ends for more security
- 12 compartments including 4 clear privacy pockets and 1 zippered pocket
- Expandable sides to maximize space in larger handbags
- Serves as a liner to protect the inside of bags
- 2 D-rings allow organizer to transform into a cross body handbag (Cross body straps sold separately)
- According to IATA regulations, for international orders we can ship no more than 2 LittBags with batteries per shipment.
- Do not put your Lithium Batteries in checked luggage. New FAA Warning
- 60 second shutoff timer
- 2 LEDS, 22 hours, 8 lumens
- 2 high CRI LEDS
- High power chip
- 2 CR2032 batteries
- Raised on/off button
- One year warranty
- Safe for carry on luggage
- Patented design
- Size: 9" L x 3" W x 6" H
- LittBag Handbag Organizer fits handbags 12" wide, 7" high, and above.
- Faux leather and nylon exterior
- Nylon interior
LittBag - Black/Pink
LittBag - Black/Pink
This organizer is fine however I prefer the old one in the medium size. This is a little small.
Love this product so much I ordered three. Thank you! My friends will love it too
I know your tried to ship me the proper order, but both times were wrong! I am from Canada and traveled to L.A to visit my friend and took the opportunity to order 3 Litt leopard bags and both times my order was wrong. I’ve now left and gone back to Canada and I don’t have my products. If I order from you again, I will have to pay duties on my order. Not to mention the items you shipped me were of lesser value than what I paid/ordered originally. Please help me rectify this!