Oprah's Favorite LittBag Organizer - Leopard/Leopard
Featured in Oprah's Favorite Things 2018 ~ The LED Lighted LITTBAG HANDBAG ORGANIZER is versatile, stylish and comes with a unique custom light feature that eliminates the frustration of searching through handbags in the dark. LittBag features 12 compartments to keep the essentials within reach. The insert serves as a lining protector and increases to maximize space and accommodate extra items in larger handbags, totes and backpacks. When it’s time to switch your handbag, simply lift the lightweight organizer out with the built-in handles and place in a new handbag.
U.S. Patent No. 8,255,829 B2, 8,622,103 B2 & 8,944,628 B2
- Top handle zippered closure with magnetic ends for more security
- 12 compartments including 4 clear privacy pockets and 1 zippered pocket
- Expandable sides to maximize space in larger handbags
- Serves as a liner to protect the inside of bags
- 2 D-rings are perfect for clipping keys or adding you own straps to convert into a crossbody bag (straps are not included)
- According to IATA regulations, for international orders we can ship no more than 2 LittBags with batteries per shipment.
- Do not put your Lithium Batteries in checked luggage. New FAA Warning
- 60 second shutoff timer
- 2 LEDS, 22 hours, 8 lumens
- 2 high CRI LEDS
- High power chip
- 2 CR2032 batteries
- Raised on/off button
- One year warranty
- Safe for carry on luggage
- Patented design
- Size: 9" L x 3" W x 6" H
- LittBag Handbag Organizer fits handbags 12" wide, 7" high, and above.
- Vegan leather and nylon exterior
- Nylon interior
We do our best to make sure every bag comes with batteries, but every once in a while one slips through without them, so please let us know if your purchase arrives without batteries and we’ll ship them out to you right away and at no charge to you!
It was a gift and the recipient loves it. Mine is now about seven years old and still going strong. My personal thought is that the light is a gimmick, and as for the zipper, my PurseN does not have one and I've never felt the need for one. Why not offer two versions? One with add-ons and one without.
I love the PurseN bags and I worn out two in the past few years. My new one arrived a couple of weeks ago and I’m have a problem with the light. It goes on without touching the button. I just open my purse and the light goes on. The button itself sometimes works but most of the time it doesn’t. At this rate the battery will die in a short amount of time. Not sure what to do.
Great quality, but wish you offered a slightly smaller version to fit in sling/waistbag type bags
It's a great item for what it is I just like the plain no zipper, no light version you used to have.
Love it! Great idea!